Back-to-School Organizing Guide
- Does the thought of getting your kids ready to go back to school overwhelm you?
- Are you struggling to keep track of all the appointments, back-to-school events, and still managing to find time to shop for supplies and new clothes??
- Are you feeling frustrated that everyone in the house can’t seem to get on the same page?
Worry not! You have come to the right place!
In our Ultimate Back-to-School Guide for Moms, we are giving away our tops tips for organizing all the things!
In this 30 page workbook, you will find a step-by-step guide to manage your calendar with ease. We’ll show you how and when to schedule your time so that everything that needs to get done before school starts, can!
You’ll also get some tips to help jumpstart the process of taking inventory and determining what you need for new clothes. And even some printable labels to give a fun finishing touch!
And lastly, you’ll see how easy it can be to setup a designated space in your home for homework and projects to get done. Don’t worry– this one is fun!
Oh, did I mention you’ll also receive an exclusive list of other incredible back-to-school resources to help make sure you have a smooth start of the new school year??
* 30 Pages of interactive and actionable steps
* Insider tips on managing your calendar, clothes and supply shopping, and creating a productive and manageable homework station
* Blank Calendar Pages for scheduling
* School Supply Tracker
* Store Sales Tracker
* Clothing Shopping List Tracker
* Weekday Label Tags
* Space Planning Pages
* Resource lists to even MORE information